We have an exciting oppportunity for a Creative Project Co-ordinator to join a growing branding agency based in London. This position is for 12 months on a fixed term contract and currently fully remote.
The work primarily across fashion, luxury and F&B sectors - for global retail clients and also work alongside both start-ups and global brand leaders to elevate their brand offering.
We are looking for a super efficient and confident Creative Project Coordinator to support the Project Manager and Managing Director on one of their global retail brands.
This role is about keeping an eye on the detail - being smart and responsive - efficiently and calmly managing workloads - and above all smiling through the busier days. We always look for positive attitudes across our entire team - from day one you'll be immersed in the role and contributing to this fast-paced project.
What we're looking for is an individual with:
- 2 yrs min in a Project Coordination type role - ideally in a creative agency or creative environment
- ideally a love for - but at the very least a total understanding of Excel and sifting through data on spreadsheets
- an eye of detail - and confident administrative skills - because part of the role will involve keeping trackers up to date
- an ability to generate and communicate ideas clearly and concisely in spoken and written English
- experience seeing projects from start to completion
- an appreciation of the importance of hitting multiple deadlines simultaneously
- the ability to keep calm under pressure
- an understanding that the success of an agency revolves around client satisfaction
- a genuine interest and discerning eye for design
- - some exposure / experience in Adobe creative software - this is a good-to-have but not essential
- - a positive can-do attitude
Please send your latest CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.