Our client, a luxury retail accessory brand is looking for a Creative Production Manager to join their team.
With the support of the Head of Marketing, your role will be to support the creation and delivery of photographic and content assets to meet the demands of a fast-paced retail business. You will help develop and define, differentiating and compelling communications and content.
The role will be the driving force to maintain an efficient shoot process; ensure photography and video assets are on brand and delivered on time to internal and external stakeholders; and ensure our budgets are managed efficiently.
The creative production projects include (but are not limited to) cut-out, studio and lifestyle photographic, illustrated and moving image assets for global Marketing campaigns, ecommerce, social channels, international channels and PR.
This is an exciting and varied Creative Management role focused on a variety of photography and content projects.
Management of shoots
- In close partnership with the Marketing/Digital team leaders, you'll define key photography/video themes and shoot requirements for the business, in line with the product plan. Together, you will help define concept creative shoots - objectives, direction, design specifications, timelines and budget.
- Work collaboratively across the business to ensure required assets are briefed timely and efficiently to maintain campaign, content and product launch schedules.
- Lead, plan and execute campaign assets for all markets, across all channels. Manage creative and content across web, social, paid, stores, other digital and variances by region (UK, China, US).
- Manage and coordinate the day-to-day running of all the brand's photography and video shoot schedule, retouching schedule and asset delivery deadlines.
- Manage shoot plans with shot count and samples; and pre and post-production for shoots including: campaign lifestyle shoots, cutout shoots, web model shoots and videos. Will also manage on social, editorial content and blog shoots as and when required.
- Manage appropriate agencies and roster of creative freelancers for all campaign, lifestyle and shoots. Responsible for talent sourcing across models, make-up artists, art directors, stylists, prop stylists and photographers. Manage all UK studio and location sourcing.
- Act as gatekeeper and lead point of contact with license and international partners - managing relationships, projects and timelines for shoots as and when required.
Management of production processes
- Create critical path/production schedule for each project and shoot.
- Facilitate all photography meetings, ensuring progress is being made across all projects, sign off of images, deadlines are achieved by all those involved, and the high-quality expectations asked of by the business stakeholders are met.
- Map out processes and ongoing review of ways of working to ensure best practice and efficiency. Plan for short and long-term creative requirements.
Photography brand guardian
- With CMO and Marketing leaders, act as brand guardian - adhering to style-guides established for product photography and maintaining brand guidelines.
- Work closely with the Digital team to ensure cohesive 'Build our Brand' cut-out/model imagery for website and social.
- Close monitoring of budgets, maintaining budget tracker and tracking monthly spend against agreed costs.
- Provide creative production support to the marketing and social team on additional projects and tasks as and when required.
- Lead the creative monitoring and reporting process, including wash-ups of all completed projects to capture lessons learnt.
- Build relationships with senior level stakeholders across the business in the UK and International to ensure consistency of imagery across channels
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.