Our client is a leading online fashionwear brand who has an exciting opportunity for a Creative Producer to join their creative studio team. Their offices are based in London and the team is currently working 2 days remote 3 days in the office.
- Develop ideas and collaborate with our creative team on creative strategy, concepts and planning
- Build and maintain a mini-Studio - you'll play a pivotal role in the operation of our in-house Studio, acting as a critical point of contact for all content production needs
- Build and nurture an extraordinary network of model agencies, photography studios, stylists and photographers
- Develop the brand style, acting as the day to day guardian of our look and aesthetic, managing and briefing our stylists in line with this (and occasionally styling yourself)
- Turn the brand marketing calendar into a rolling production plan
- Make shoots happen - project manage the production of all creative assets, from video footage to simple e-commerce shoots ensuring their quality and timely delivery
- Manage a budget for all shoot activity, transparently and proactively
- Deliver beautiful finished assets - driving shoot output through post production into a polished state we can all be proud of
- Act as a brand guardian - developing and upholding creative guidelines, ensuring consistency in visual standards
- Manage our assets - designing and maintaining a proper archiving approach, logging the details, keeping detailed records of all image usage restrictions
- Some production experience, managing still and/or video shoots
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Strong aesthetic sense, high standards. Styling experience a bonus
- Great project management skills - the ability to plan work, track progress and keep the wheels turning
- Experience managing budgets
- Unusual levels of hustle - you make things happen, and you get things done autonomously.
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities with ease
- A proactive, can-do attitude.
- An interest in video, digital and photo production.
You can expect:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days of holiday - and 1 additional for each year of service
- Vitality health insurance
- 3% pension matching
- Remote working - work from home 2 days per week
Please send CV with any supported portoflio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.