Our client is a leading entertainment provider and production company. They create exciting content for media companies around the world. They enable the best broadcast shows, TV channels, radio stations and create market-leading digital products & services, in almost 40 countries, across 4 continents.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
Our client continues to look for the best and brightest minds and currently seeking a talented and experienced Creative Producer to join its multi award winning Creative Department. Reporting to the Senior Creative Producer the role will be based in London and is a full-time position working Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:30.
As a Creative Producer you will be responsible for the end-to-end production (conceptualisation, scripting, directing, producing and packaging) of promotional content on all platforms.
The Creative Producer will be providing the channels with high quality, creative, attention grabbing and innovative visual ideas and solutions for all promotional campaign elements as well as the realisation that the ideas are in line with current branding and on-air practices. The Creative Producer will proactively oversee the productions; from briefing to finished product, in close liaison with the Executive Creative Director, Senior Producers and local marketing teams who will ultimately approve everything the Creative creates.
The Creative Producer will be passionate about TV, social media and content across all platforms. He/she will proactively bring social media ideas and opinions to the table and act as a trendsetter to clients in relation to social media campaigns. The Creative will be culturally and visually aware; wide open to what's new and what's next.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Create original 360 campaigns to be used on and off air across all channels, brands and platforms. This will include; creating original and/or re-versioned promos, create radio commercials, overseeing creation of print ads, digital out door boards as well as digital marketing assets.
- Must be able to generate conceptual ideas, create a pitch document and pitch the idea to the Creative Director and/or marketing clients on a regular basis (at least 3 a year). This will involve delivering on the client's brief, illustrate how to produce the idea within budget, work with Designers to produce mock ups as well as the Story Board Artists for story boards and illustrate your idea effectively and articulately.
- Book the appropriate length of studio time, graphics, editing, audio & other post production to minimise costs and complete work within a given timeline.
- Produce to set budgets and turn around projects to meet deadlines, sometimes at short notice.
- Edit and grade promos, direct graphics and audio sessions.
- Communicate and present ideas and updates articulately to/with stakeholders: managers, producers, production people and external production companies when necessary.
- Must be able to direct small to medium size shoots which will include the ability to manage a production team, direct actors confidently and liaise with clients professionally.
- Keep up to date with trends within popular culture and marketing to maximise impact of all promotional material on all platforms
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Having worked with Keynote or Pages would be advantageous, however this is not essential.
- Advanced After Effects and Adobe Premier Pro
- Knowledge of grading software like Da Vinci would be advantageous, however this is not essential.
- Proven television promotion experience and/or demonstration of creative advertising and production skills, video editing, directing graphics designer and a high level of copy-writing skills.
- An aptitude for creating social media and other digital marketing assets
- Experience in conceptualising 360 campaigns and ability to write professional pitch presentations. (Ideally in Pages or Keynote)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills: to arrange appropriate technical facilities, share accurate written copies of scripts and associated information with the production team and clients
- Experience in creating creative concepts, write and produce radio commercials.
- Essential technical understanding for video formats and editing software in general and Adobe Premiere, specifically.
- Technical understanding for how audio works as well as audio formats
- Experience working with and interested in social media. You are someone who is up to date with the latest trends in social media
- Degree level or equivalent preferable
- A highly creative person with a proven track-record of original idea generation in promo-production
- You have knowledge of legal and OFCOM compliance production issues
- A solution focused person who listens to clients' needs and have the ability to interpret marketing & programming strategy priorities in order to best deliver to brief and deliver to tight budgets and deadlines
- Must have the ability to build relationships and work closely and effectively internally and with marketing clients
- A Scandinavian language is an advantage but not essential
Please send CV stating salary expectations
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.