Our client, is a fast-growing London-based B2B creative agency looking for a Presentation Designer (Hybrid working)
They offer printed and digital solutions to an impressive portfolio of major UK and Global clients, covering a diverse range of sectors including media, technology, commercial property, legal, asset management, financial, health and advisory.
You will be joining a fast-paced, highly-skilled team, and be someone who readily adapts to evolving requirements and new technologies. Passionate about all things creative, aware of industry trends and dedicated to providing their clients with the highest level of creative solutions and customer service. You must be proactive in challenging a brief, full of ideas and solutions with a focus on client satisfaction.
The role offers the opportunity to work from their main studio and on client site with their in-house specialist teams based throughout central London (all within Zone 1). Each provides a variety of daily challenges to push your creative instincts and talent.
What they are looking for;
* A creative thinker with good understanding of layout structure to interpret design concepts, and experience of creating and rolling out layouts at a mid-weight level in PowerPoint
* Experienced and confident technical abilities to work within and use MS templates and style sheets. Technical knowledge of Google slides would be beneficial
* Experience of working in a professional studio environment helping brands engage with their target audiences
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, meticulous attention to detail and a general understanding of basic typography and layout principles
* Flexibility to work from the main studio, home and onsite at a clients' offices
* The ability to be self-sufficient, working directly with our Account and Project Managers, developing relationships with them to create the best solution for our clients
* Experience of delivering projects within tight timescales
* A willingness to develop skills and build on your existing experience
* The ability to bring content to life, from on-screen reports and marketing collateral, high-budget pitches and proposals and larger campaign assets
* An appreciation of brand guidelines and understanding of when they can be challenged and developed within the parameters of presentation software
* An ability to balance and adapt your bright ideas with the changing scope and timescales of a project
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.