TOP Independent Creative Agency
Salary - 34k
Flexi-remote - offices in North London
THE ROLE -
At least 2 years' experience within an artworking role and have perfect layout and typographical skills as well as a strong creative understanding and extensive print knowledge.
You will help to produce and deliver accurate print-ready artwork across a range of POS, retail environments, large format, campaign, and digital work.
- Supporting the general workings of the artwork team
- Acquiring a good understanding of the design process from strategy to design
- Liaison with Account Management, Creative Services, and Production to establish and agree on the artwork specifics required for the job
- Using final assets and high-res retouched imagery to rebuild design files so they are repro ready
- Development of a good working knowledge of all Adobe software programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Development of a good working understanding of the conventional print methods used for packaging and brand world assets
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.