We have an exciting oppportunity for a Creative Packaging Designer/Artworker to join a growing branding agency based in London. This position is for 12 months on a fixed term contract and currently fully remote.
The work primarily across fashion, luxury and F&B sectors - for global retail clients and also work alongside both start-ups and global brand leaders to elevate their brand offering.
So we need a super efficient - talented - Creative Packaging Artworker to support the team with one of our larger global brands.
This role is all about detail - being responsive - efficient - and confident with managing your workload. We always look for positive attitudes across our entire team - from day one you'll be immersed in the role and contributing to this fast-paced and extremely busy project.
What we're looking for is an individual with:
- minimum 3 - 5 years proven packaging artwork experience
- a competent high level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & inDesign are a must)
- experience and an understanding of print process and production
- experience of packaging artwork in multiple languages a real benefit
- experience of using artwork proofing platforms - such as ProofHQ - an advantage
- the ability to generate and communicate ideas in spoken and written English
- experience of seeing projects from start to completion
- an ability to juggle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- an appreciation that everything we do revolves around meeting client expectations
- excellent typographic skills
- a positive can-do attitude
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.