Our client is a leading global company specialising in the photography sector. They are currently looking for a Creative Marketing Executive to join their team.
Role: To support and manage the marketing initiatives of the division.
- Design and artwork marketing campaigns (print and digital)
- Assist with the organisation of trade shows and other events - identifying shows, booking space, help creating displays, manning stands if appropriate, organising all logistics etc.
- Digital marketing activity (assisting in the creation of content and replying to customers enquiries)
- Liaison with the commercial team
- Develop and optimise online marketing initiatives to manage customer acquisition
- Writing and sending regular emails to current and prospective customers to generate new leads for the sales team and to increase sales
- To support on ad-hoc projects
Skills Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Proven experience in marketing, graphic design or related discipline
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Eye for detail and being focused on improving business performance through exceptional campaign execution, reporting and evaluation
- Experience with Email Marketing programs (Campaign monitor)
- Proactive and takes strong ownership to push initiatives through
- Proven record of building strong internal and external relationships that are productive and meaningful
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.