We are currently recruiting for a passionate and extremely organised project manager to oversee the delivery of creative, design and video production services across our clients portfolio.
The role will be focused on managing the production and creative process, workflow and deliverables, ensuring the creative and production teams have the necessary support to meet client deadlines.
The desired candidate must have a strong teamwork ethic and the ability to work across numerous projects that run concurrently. Excellent attention to detail, written and oral communication skills and the ability to prioritise tasks will be a dominant to the role.
You will primarily be based in their offices in Camberley.
Key tasks include:
The role requires a varied skillset and the ability to work across a diverse client portfolio that includes leading brands, tourism boards and destinations, golf resorts, events and social media influencers:
- Chief liaison between account teams and the design and production teams
- Management of video production projects including, but not limited to; Shoot logistics (travel, visas, talent)
- Production schedules; Management of workflow
- Budgeting and cost management
- Supplier sourcing and liaison
- Management of client feedback
- Design schedules and management of workflow
- Assisting with supply of content (imagery, logos etc.)
- Proofreading and crosschecking work with brand guidelines
- Quote generation for the video and design work
- Working with accounts to ensure accurate invoicing for video production and design work
- Assisting with the implementation of a new efficient and effective management and filing system
- Strong organisational skills and good teamwork is required
- Must have worked with design and/or production teams
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Whilst not a necessity, a passion for travel or golf is desirable.
If this is the role for you then please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.