Our client is a fashion and lifestyle brand who focus on ethically-made products. Their brands offer vegan, ethically-made fashion and lifestyle products that also give back to amazing causes that they and their customers care deeply about. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Creative Lead to join their team!
We're looking for a in-house creative lead who is not only passionate about creative but also championing great causes and looking after the world around us. This role is the absolute dream if this is you.
Our person will…
- Make sure everything we produce looks super slick
- Be a pro at Adobe programs (Full Creative Suite knowledge)
- Understand what's cool right now and on trend
- Have strong time management skills and able to work to deadlines
- Get excited by new ideas ALL. THE. TIME
Your typical week might include...
- Creating moodboards, or completing re-brands where needed
- Designing beautiful emails that our customers will love in their inbox
- Creating visuals for all sorts of advertising print and digital
- Making sure our website images are inspiring and impactful
- Creating lovely, relevant designs to be printed onto clothing / packaging etc.
- Weighing in on anything to do with brand visuals (eg. attend model photoshoots, art direction)
Qualifications we seek...
In addition to sending us your creative portfolio, tell us in a cover letter about you, what you're passionate about, and what you want to get from your next role.
Perks we offer...
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Adaptable working arrangements - work from home or at our awesome office in London
- Free apparel (clothing)
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.