The role will suit a creative professional who gets along with all sorts of people, as there's often freelancers in the team, so they need to be able to hit the ground running with new people to get them up to speed.
You will need to be friendly, organised, creative and proactive.
Adhoc travel to other offices ocassionaly may be required all UK based
Purpose of role:
A strong, natural and motivational character who is responsible for the end to end project management and production of all Global Packaging Project creative briefs and projects. You will be the driving force and support system behind creating Best in Class 360 Campaigns and Pack specific campaigns, including all new products and gift packaging in line with the brands purpose, making sure that everything is delivered to the highest standards whilst being on time and to budget.
You are a process and people driven individual who is creative, proactive and able to juggle multiple projects while keeping a calm and cool head. You are able to influence decision making in a supportive and decisive way and importantly you are solution based, no problem to big…
A lover of a timeline, production schedule and a plan
Key Job Accountabilities:
- End to end management of all in-house agency briefs covering all omnichannel asset needs and requirements but specifically to Packaging. Drive strong collaboration with the creative team and cross functional stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered to budget and on schedule
- Prioritisation of briefs working closely with the Studio Manager and Head of CS to ensure that the right team and resource is mapped against each campaign and project as to deliver the strongest output
- Own creative timelines mapping out all key initiatives and deliverables. Proactively communicating and gathering information from key internal departments and managing back, up and sideways. Close partnership with the Customer Operations teams to establish strong communication between the Brand and Customer teams
- Workflow Management - create and maintain all status reports, schedules and agency
- calendars. Lead and manage weekly creative meetings driving the smooth running of all projects
- Management of external vendors and agencies, linch pin between parties as to create a seamless relationship
- Manage the creative budget inc PO, invoice and reconciliation management
- Support in leading in-house agency processes keeping them up to date and in line with business needs
- Manage all Legal requirement ensuring that we are compliant both internally and externally (usage rights and legal contracts)
- Excellent understanding of Purpose strategic framework and ability to translate it into design guidelines, a champion for the brand
- An excellent team player, flourishes in a multicultural environment, is an active listener and interacts effectively
Experience & skills:
A strong, confident communicator, influencer and collaborative partner who is able to build and drive strong relationships with cross-functional business stakeholders
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - can communicate concisely and confidiently at all levels
- Strong experience managing creative packaging projects and iniatives
- Understanding of packaging constraints and innovation inc sustainability
- Able to turn creative direction and strategy into operational actions
- Multi tasker who is able to manage several projects and prioritise
- A self starter and pro active in your approach
- Excellent communication skills with confidence to present to senior leaders
- Flexible, calm, decisive and a solution focused individual
- Creative and passion for producing
Attention to detail
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.