Our client is a leading high street retail brand looking for a Creative Lead to join their creative studio.
Purpose of role:
A strong and motivational creative leader who will bring to life to the global brand through best in class omnichannel design and execution. You will take direction from the Head of Creative and motivate a team of multichannel designers creating distruputive, engaging 360 consumer campaigns and assets.
This role will be responsible for conceptualising creative projects whilst fully understanding 360 onmichannel customer journies, touchpoints and product strategies. You will be channel agnostic in your approach and deeply understand how campaigns, assets and experiences live across all global platforms through a consumer and mobile first approach.
This is both a directing and hands on position responsible for the end to end creation of campaigns and experiences. You will thrive on new challenges, willing to think and work in new ways and able to communicate positively, debate with peers and influence various stakeholders. You will work closely and collaboratively with the Head of Creative and key business stakeholders.
- Lead and develop a deep understanding of the Brand Purpose and business strategies to deliver high quality campaigns and assets through a 'consumer first' lens; promoting products whilst building the brand
- Bring the global brand strategy and positioning to life and effectively communicate this in a coherent, disruptive and distinctive way across all 360 consumer touch points
- Deliver campaigns with a strong and deep understanding of omnichannel design and how this transfers across touchpoints and platforms delivering strong, joined up and 'best in class' 360° seasonal campaigns, consumer journies and experiences
- Lead, direct and motivate a team of multi disciplined designers across projects from end to end. Review and provide focused feedback as to nature talent creating a best in class multi channel design team
- Lead the creative development, conceptualise, edit, present and influence strong ideas whilst able to influence and manage key business stakeholders whilst prioritising projects
- Close Partner to Content, Copy and Store and VM and Digital dept Leads; support in bringing to life the brands purpose through strong end to end design
- Partner with the core Digital teams to ensure creative consistency across all digital output including social, digital display and websites, understanding their product and customer focuses and guiding where local market nuinaces arise
- Leads and partners with the packaging senior to develop packaging designs in line with brand purpose; pioneering new ideas and innovation with a sustainable first approach
- A Strong, confident communicator, influencer and collaborative partner who is able to build strong relationships with cross-functional business stakeholders establishing strong working relationships between the customer and brand teams supporting to deliver the brands language both internally and externally
- Champion global consistency across all global touchpoints ensuring that language is clear, compelling and that sets us aside across the globe
- Partner with external agencies to establish consistent, discruptive and striking indentity and creative campaigns, internal lead for your area and brand custodian across all outputs
- An excellent team player, flourishes in a multicultural environment, is an great listener and interacts effectively
Experience & Skills:
- An individual who thrives in a fast paced environment. Strong leadership skills, be able to enforce and influence deadlines, yet understand when there can be flexibility and commanding respect from across the business.
- A motivational leader who is an articulate, cross-functional communicator who can also build and nurture teams
- Proven experience working in a Design Lead role; working cross functionally within a fast-paced environment and delivering strong levels of success through design led propositions that match corporate objectives
- Strong Digital Design experience and evidence of delivering strong campaigns and digital consumer experiences
- Experience of leading, nurturing and developing design individuals
- Passionate about creativity and design across multiple touchpoints
- Strong communicator, influencer and able to priotise multiple projects
- Evidence of delivering strong campaigns from end to end
- Broad and deep understanding of digital and packaging design
- Experience working cross-culturally or in a global environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills - can communicate concisely and confidently at all levels
- A strong focus on 'getting things done'
- Strong decision making
- Strong commercial and consumer-focused driven approach to marketing/events
- Retail/Fashion/Beauty industry experience is an advantage
- Abreast of current trends and competitor set
- Current knowledge of retail
- Current and fluent knowledge of key design software such as Adobe Creative Suite
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.