Creative Image Post Production Coordinator- Studio needed ASAP!
- The client: UK lux fashion and beauty house
- Role: Creative Image Post Production Coordinator - Studio
- Start: ASAP on a weekly basis
- Rate: £200 - 250 to freelancer
- Location: Remote + Flexi London office
- Reports to Senior Manager, Creative Image Post-Production
- Organisation unit: Creative Media Department
SCOPE OF JOB
- The scope of the role is to work in partnership with stakeholders across Creative Media to ensure a smooth and successful image post-production on any given project.
- You will coordinate with CMD Project Leads to understand the requirements and timings of each project, booking resource as required, and organising schedules.
- You will also work closely with Producers to understand shoot dates and Photographers, in consideration of how this impacts post production planning.
- You will directly coordinate the post-production workflow, working closely with Art Directors to brief creative and technical requirements to the Retouchers.
- You will ensure the delivery of images to relevant stakeholders on time, and on budget.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the successful planning, workflow and delivery of our creative image post-production within the Creative Media department. The role gives direct support to the CMD Image Post Producer in retaining our high level of creative and technical expectations on every project for multi channel execution.
- Schedule and book retouching resource for centrally managed projects.
- Traffic workflow, gathering feedback from Creative whilst aligning timeframes with project stakeholders.
- Offer creative and technical feedback on images when required, pro-actively contributing to the development of the image.
- Deliver final image assets across the business.
- Ensuring management and correct archival of the finished assets
- Update and escalate status of project to Project Leads
- Delivery, quality control and archival of the finished assets
The ideal candidate will have a background in Photography, Publishing, Ecom Fashion or Content based Graphic Design Studio Production. Please send me your cv asap!
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.