Our client, a small but successful Film Production Company that creates high-level content creation is looking for a Creative Film Editor to join their team.
They primarily distributed through their own YouTube and Instagram channels, and travel the world making food and travel films, documenting the best things to eat, drink and do.
The ideal person is someone who is able to collaborate, be a team player, and has a track record of producing exceptional film content. They are looking for someone creative, dedicated and highly organised who has ambitions to grow with them and become an integral part of the award-winning team.
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Taking ownership of edits and ensuring they're completed on time and within specified deadlines.
- Working closely to a brief when working with brands and making sure all key messaging is hit.
- Enhancing the brands through the contribution of content for our social channels.
- Someone experienced in using Premiere Pro and the entire Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience across all areas of editing - including assembly, sound design, colour grading and 2D animation..
- Someone with a keen interest in food and travel content and excited to work with us to develop and constantly improve the brand.
- A responsible and diligent team player who is able to plan, prioritise and work independently.
- Someone with a good grasp of social trends and social media, sharing our love for high-quality content creation and desire to create the best content on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook.
- An individual who is detail orientated and a strong storyteller.
- Must have experience of editing/creating video for YouTube, Documentaries and Instagram channels.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.