Perm & Flexi-Remote
Nottingham Based. Paying up to £70k
Our client is a Video Production Agency and they are looking to hire a Creative Director on a perm basis. In this role you will lead and inspire the studio team and move pitches to the next level.
For this role you will be fully experienced working with audience personas and market insights, you should be able to conceive compelling content ideas that blow our clients socks off. You will be expected to conjure highly effective, video first campaigns and oversee their realisation across digital channels.
- Help shape the agency's creative philosophy and direction
- Encourage brand consistency across the entire business in everything from copy tone of voice to colours, image selection, styles and techniques
- Support the Marketing Manager to define creative direction
- Lead the creative development of every new business pitch and maintain strong creative across key agency accounts
- Use strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative ideas for new and existing clients
- Identify the most appropriate techniques for each project (live action, motion design, animation)
- Conceive the core idea in collaboration with the Sales Director and Account Manager
- Develop an expert understanding of the client's strategy and goals, enabling the creation of compelling and courageous creative work
- Form trusted ongoing relationships with clients, influencing and shaping their brands over time
- Coordinate and supervise your department's output - ensuring that the creative vision and client brief for each project is upheld in the project output
- Shape your team - supporting recruitment, mentoring and building an award-winning creative department
- Actively support the growth and development of the senior motion designers; guide and influence the junior motion designers
- Extensive experience marketing and advertising campaigns including developing creative direction and through to the realisation of the campaign
- Proven experience with concept development
- Excellent client liaison and presentation skills - ability to engage, inspire and influence audiences
- Highly skilled leading a team (internal and external) of creative talent
- A can-do attitude that thrives on solving problems
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Adobe Creative Cloud competency, with literacy across the suite
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.