We have a very rare opportunity with our client a leading Brand and Communications Agency based in London. They are looking for a Creative Director to lead, direct and inspire their creative studio.
- Be responsible for all creative solutions for the agency
- Ensure the highest standards of creativity are maintained within the set budget and time frame
- Lead, mentor and develop the creative team, their skillsets and problem-solving abilities
- Work closely with the Strategy Director, using their insight and guidance to steer work
- Help to run and shape the business as a member of the Management team
Professional skills, attitude and approach...
- Work closely with account management team ensuring that all those involved have a clear understanding of the client's brand, objectives and their needs
- Collaborate with the account management team to estimate, plan, and lead all creative work
- Develop and maintain great relationships with clients, taking a key role in meetings
- Spot opportunities and challenges that will help the smooth running of a project and ensure we continually develop our accounts
- Guide the Creative Services Manager to resource the creative team and bring in specialist advisors for key projects and pitches
- To understand and help approve all creative briefs and work coming from the Strategy Director and ensure these are followed through in the rest of the creative team
- Sense check all key creative work against a brief and provide clear and constructive creative direction
- Be a persuasive and engaging presenter, able to effectively sell in creative
- To be a great creative role model and a voice for creativity
- Be ultimately responsible for the creative teams' morale, development, performance and their reviews, setting out KPI's, progress and career planning for the creative team
- Be responsible for the appointment of any new recruits and freelancers within the team
- To ensure that billable and non-billable time is effectively used by you and the rest of the team
- Identify creative opportunities to create business value and develop clients
- To take a lead role for pitches and contribute towards our approach for credentials, proposals and RFI's
- Take responsibility and ownership for work by personal accountability for actions
- Be proactive in ensuring standards are maintained and / or surpassed
- Sense of pride and passion in what you do
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.