Our Client, a new social media platform is looking for a Creative Director to join their team.
They are looking for a creative force adept in content ideation, storytelling, likely with extensive experience in story and content development in linear and non-linear formats, someone who can produce imaginative, efficient, and resourceful results. You will have experience in traditional narrative and/or open-world game narrative.
- Taking responsibility for delivering the creative philosophy and output across the company. Overseeing the creative production from conception to delivery, within prescribed deadlines.
- Developing ideas and new features for the app.
- Involvement with talent/talent management when curating their stories.
- Close involvement with the writer/director teams while creating the content through the full production cycle.
- Working closely with the physical production teams to ensure a high standard of creative output.
- Being involved with pitching, both internally with new story concepts and externally to prospective Talent.
- Assisting with creative assets to grow the business. e.g. new client sizzle decks, trailers.
- Evaluating the deliverables before completion and providing the editorial decision-making when necessary.
- Hiring, developing, and managing the creative team.
- Ensuring all the visuals and creative deliverables are consistent with the overall brand.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.