Our client is a leading global luxury retail brand who specialise is developing innovative eyewear products.
They currently have a great opportunity for a Creative Designer to join their marketing team. As the sole Designer in marketing team you will be responsible for all creative output for the brand. Their offices are located in the Buckinghamshire area.
- Design & update a range of printed materials to support the company product offer (including catalogues, brochures, product manuals, in-store merchandising, posters, banners, infographics)
- Develop new design concepts from research to execution to support new launches and campaigns
- Design digital artworks to support the brand & campaigns and for our customers digital platforms (facebook ads, instagram post, web graphics, website banners, email footer banners …)
- Design bespoke items such as Window Display, POS, Posters, Dispensing Mats, Flyers, Invitations, Price lists, Digital banners, signatures…
- Produce digitally rendered technical drawings to support product imagery in all of the above
- Manage production & printing of materials, liaising with suppliers where needed
- Receiving, checking quality and sending materials to customers in a timely manner
- Manage approval process & act as the Brand guardian: ensuring the Brand guidelines are followed at all times and that the look and feel of the brand & assets are respected and consistent
- Manage marketing collaterals production
- Develop video content and create animated video content (to support product marketing, campaigns, social media)
- Style and manage photoshoots independently (without agency support) to produce new lifestyle content and product image banks
- Organising and prioritising requests to ensure deadlines are met (often tight deadlines) in a timely manner, ensuring artwork quality does not suffer, and answers the brief requested
- Produce interactive learning materials to support the 'myLearning' platform (powerpoint, video)
- Keeping up to date with current design trends
- Self-driven, disciplined and a 'go the extra mile' attitude.
- Show initiative in problem-solving and developing creative solutions
- Articulate (Excellent written, spelling and verbal communication skills)
- Organised with a good attention to details (including writing skills /spelling)
- Positive (including a positive approach to criticism and feedback)
- Pragmatic & looking for efficiency
- Willing to propose new ideas and optimise outputs
- A perfectionist in the development and delivery of ideas
- 2 yrs' plus experience working with a global brand, with preferably experience with luxury/premium offers
- PowerPoint and Excel
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop…), InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator
- Video editing & animation graphics
- Articulate and Storyline experience (desired )
- Dreamweaver, Mailchimp (strongly appreciated)
- Preferred knowledge of Google Chrome, Google Drive & Gmail
- Preferred use of PC
- Excellent written, spelling and verbal communication skills
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience
Please send CV with portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.