A Leading Agency based in Central London are looking for a Creative Designer to join their team. This is a newly-created role where the successful candidate will work across a variety of sports and brand materials within a vibrant global environment.
They are looking for a team player who can engage with the Creative Services team & the wider business and is passionate about creative imagery and naturally artistic; an individual who brings lots of ideas, enjoys brainstorming and who can provide creative and technical skill whilst staying calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop multiple digital and design projects from master origination art through to completion for use in both internal or external environment.
- Creation of printed materials, including brochures, social media tools, PowerPoint master templates, posters, infographics and flyers.
- Creation of digital materials including animated GIFs, video files, landing pages, UX-UI solutions and assets for social media platforms.
- With excellent attention to detail and organisation skills, you will be able to work both within timeframes and budget.
- An understanding and experience of the creative production process is key as well as the principles of designing for digital delivery.
- Be prepared to be involved in projects of all types, from either a conceptualisation point or simply to provide support at a campaign's art-working stage.
- An interest in sports is even better, and a passion on brands is even essential!
- Client in-house and sport's agency graphic design experience essential
- Fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat Pro).
- Proficiency of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro and UX-UI tools is a must.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office (mainly PowerPoint).
- Proficient in Keynote is mandatory.
- Strong understanding of the print production process.
- Experience of commercial digital design is key as well.
- Able to work on their own initiative and equally able to take verbal direction.
- A strong understanding of tight brand guidelines and working to a specific brief.
- Comfortable in reworking a core creative into a variety of multi-media solutions.
- Being able to produce creative work within a client's budget.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.