12 month contract
Paying up to 35k
Based in London
Our client is currently recruiting for a Creative Designer to join the team on a 12 month contract. Our client publishes and distributes video games software for a variety of hardware platforms. The ideal candidate will have strong background in graphic design and experience with packaging and localisation.
- Creating conceptual designs
- Designing and artworking of packaging and other marketing materials
- Scheduling and achieving planned dates for all Creative Services deliverables and ensure regular communication with relevant members of the Creative Services and Marketing teams
- Working closely together with the Creative Project Manager and Lead Designer to ensure that all materials are without faults, approved by all stakeholders and all deadlines are achieved.
- Keeping up to date with current design trends and software.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally educated to Degree level in Graphic Design or similar subject
- Highly competent in using latest Adobe Creative Cloud software - Illustrator, Indesign & Photoshop
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work on numerous briefs concurrently
- Strong level of packaging/localisation experience, ideally in a global organisation
- Experience within the games industry or related entertainment industry
- Proven design skills, off-line as well as online (portfolio)
- Excellent time management, organisational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong team player in a multi-cultural environment
- Creative, open-minded, flexible, a sense of humour, focussed, attention to detail, enthusiastic, committed, ambitious and career-minded
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.