An award winning, high-end brand & digital marketing agency based in East Sussex are looking for a Designer with experience with both brand identity and website design projects.
Previous experience working on a range of projects and campaigns within a design agency is essential.
* Wealth of experience with brand development and re-branding projects across a variety of industries.
* Experience in website design / UX
* Works well independently but is also a team player.
* Able to articulate complex problems in a clear and concise way.
* Able to extract and present the core messages from complex collateral.
* Strong knowledge of design process and project management.
* To understand and be experienced with product concepts and design.
* Be highly proficient on Apple Macs using the following programmes - Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
* Excellent working knowledge of the MS office suite.
* Have excellent time management skills and be able to work to tight deadlines
What will you be doing?
* Work with the team to develop and deliver boundary pushing concepts.
* To assist and take lead on the creative projects and support the business with creative input, client meetings, presentations and proposal writings
. * To act as the lead for the creation or sourcing of artwork, photography and video content for internal and external projects.
* Working closely with the Marketing team to create content which supports wider group initiatives, campaigns and key projects.
* To work with key internal stakeholders to define, create, deliver and maintain the essential collateral for internal marketing strategy
. * To assist the studio in the quality assurance of all projects being delivered.
* To effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
* To be fully mindful of the fundamental building blocks of a creative project and to deliver projects to an excellent standard.
* To form and maintain client relationships, and be actively aware of new business opportunities.
* To participate in new business development activities.
* Take and interpret design briefs, understanding customer requirements for online/offline collateral ensuring that on brand marketing material that meets the brief is delivered (outcome expected).
* Assist with maintenance of a creative library of all collateral to ensure up to date material is available for internal distribution.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability
#Creative #Permanent #East #Sussex #Brighton area #Designer #branding #website #eCommerce & #digital #marketing Brand & Digital Marketing Agency £25-35k dm email@example.com