Our client is a creative marketing agency based in Surrey. They are currently looking for an experienced creative copywriter who can rattle a few cages in the B2B world.
You will have solid B2B marketing experience (agency-based preferably) write intelligent and engaging copy for a wide range of Technology clients.
You will need to be able to think conceptually and creatively, whilst equally competent and comfortable in producing long and short copy across a wide range of digital, social and offline media, including video, eDMs, websites, blogs, online adverts, newsletters, event invitations, white papers, brochures and research papers.
- To produce copy and content planning across designated clients
- Planning, writing and editing high quality copy and copy platforms for different channels across all clients especially digital and social
- Building and reviewing content plans and strategies, including creation and management of editorial calendars for digital and social communications
- Play a key role in the pitch and new business team and make presentations to clients when required
- Writing clear, persuasive and original copy
- Creative thinking, with lots of imagination, inspiration and ideas
- Experience and understanding of B2B technology products
- Ability to adapt message platforms and copy for different vertical sectors
- Ability to write copy for SEO purposes
- Ability to turn sometimes complex technical content into easily understood and engaging copy
- Experience in social media writing, including blogging
- Able to write within brand guidelines and a defined tone of voice
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong client facing communicator, confident in asking questions and leading client copy-briefing calls
- Happy working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment across multiple projects
- Strong aptitude to team work and building solid relationships with creative and account teams
Please send CV and a portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.