Our client is a Global Construction Specialist with a great opportunity for a Creative Content Writer. ( London based )
You will lead the creative writing and content development capability across the full range of business units, sectors and geographies. translate strategy and winning work themes into engaging content for a range of audiences and channels. As the creative content writer, you will be responsible for ensuring the tone of voice is woven into all key communications effectively and appropriately.
Leading their content programme; proactively developing a rich stream of additional content ideas beyond thrive, aligned to and supportive of business priorities and objectives; supporting group-wide initiatives and strategies through development and delivery of compelling content tailored appropriately for channel and audience.
- Owns and evolves the brands core central narrative, working with relevant stakeholders to ensure style and tone of voice are woven through all communications, including online platforms, campaigns, internal channels and key group-wide publications.
- Leading their content programme, managing story content strategy, planning and pipeline across sectors, business units and geographies. Directs content contributors and coordinates storytelling projects, taking responsibility for high-level content, messaging and output.
- Coaches and mentors content team, championing opportunities for development, leading guidance sessions, embedding content principles, improving output and promoting commitment to creative style.
- Works with design team to ensure that photography and design effectively communicate message.
- Leads content exploration and creates high-quality content that demonstrates the brands offering, translating pertinent sector issues and capturing the sentiment of our work and client need in the process.
- Collates, investigates and writes compelling, error-free content for a wide range of channels including direct mail, social media, media relations, digital, site branding, awards, exhibitions, presentations and events.
- As lead writer and the 'voice of the brand' works across teams, stakeholders and clients to identify content opportunities, provide creative guidance and oversight, research and deliver high-quality content, and thread creative style through campaigns and projects. Sets adhere to and educates employees and suppliers on the corporate tone of voice and style guide.
- Acts as an ambassador for the company at all times.
- Leads by example in self-development, continuous improvement and widening personal networks.
Skills & experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a very high standard of written English
- Proven experience of writing engaging copy for a range of channels
- Proven experience of delivering a content strategy aligned to business goals and priorities
- Ability to convey complex ideas in a simple, clear and engaging way
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and ideally basic level in Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on InDesign
- Standard marcomms systems including website CMS and CRM systems
- Presenting skills
- Leading meetings
- Knowledge of SEO principles and techniques (desirable)
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.