Creative Content Producer to join a retail company in London.
The role of the Creative Content Producer is to create and produce beautifully stylish and wonderfully playful content across all channels, with an emphasis on creating digital content, bringing the brand to life; elevating it as a super-cool luxury soft toy brand and maximising its global growth.
- As Creative Content Producer, you will collaborate with in-house resource and external partners to produce engaging visual content.
- The role requires independent working from concept through to delivery, ensuring a consistent integrated brand visual identity with direction and sign off from the Creative Marketing Director.
- You will understand the scale of the campaign and align resources accordingly, working with the production calendar for timely delivery of assets.
- Alongside supplying ad hoc requests to a high first-time accuracy.
- You will have sound experience of complex strategy planning and will collaborate with creative team members to ensure these needs are met.
- Excellent knowledge of content types and formats of the marketing channels landscape.
- Ability to deliver a clear and concise visual brand tone across all content produced.
- Ability to conceptualise ideas; present and deliver creative briefs both internally and externally.
- Highly organised.
- Experience of having worked in a design-led environment
- Understanding commercial needs
- Experience of creating content for different worldwide territories; understanding regional or local requirements
- Knowledge or experience of using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Knowledge or experience of video, film, animation creation
- A network of creative resource
- Experience of managing a small team
Please apply with a recent CV.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.