We have a fabulous opportunity for a Creative Brand Marketing Manager to join an inspiring and innovative fashion brand. We are on the hunt for a future-thinking creative marketeer to develop and lead the creative brand marketing strategy and engaging narratives that will inspire people around the world.
About the role
This exciting new role will help take our brand to the next stage of its growth by delivering best in class marketing campaigns that support our brand mission but also deliver sales growth. You will be directly responsible for ideating and delivering our brand campaigns, collaborations, partnerships and product marketing stories.
The role will work directly with one of the co-founders and our Growth Lead whilst also working closely with our Creative Lead. You should bring a wealth of contacts and ideas to bring alive our brand story through all touch points from email communications to social media campaigns.
The ideal candidate will bring an entrepreneurial mindset to a highly creative company, who should be wanting to own campaign ideas that will help take our brand to the next stage of growth
Brand marketing strategy
Defining our brand and communications marketing strategy to increase brand awareness to help position us as the first lifestyle brand built on the principles of essentialism. You should be able to present quarterly strategy plans and then execute them with the support of the wider business.
Working closely with the CRM manager you will help shape the communication plan to our loyal community driving high levels of engagement, retention and revenue.
Crafting innovative 360 campaigns with inspiring storytelling from ideation to launch. This will range from "always on" brand touch points to larger quarterly awareness campaigns.
Brand channel expansion
Evolving our brand channel mix to focus on key brand partnerships and working with external partners on increasing our profile with press.
Content and media creation
Working closely with the creative lead to ideate, create all story stelling and visual assets for all campaigns.
Working alongside the growth lead you will create campaigns that will produce higher returns whilst being the gatekeeper of the brand identity to ensure all content not only drives results but is in keeping with our ethos.
Ideal talent and experience
- 5+ yrs experience in marketing
- Extensive network of content creators
- Shares our values and brand aesthetics
- History of growing brand following and engagement
- A track record of coming up with inspiring storytelling
- Experience creating innovative brand activations
- An expert brief writer who has worked in a high-output creative team
- Working in the startup space ideally in direct to consumer
- An authentic passion for our mission
- Full time role
- Competitive pay (+ equity for experienced hire)
- Free subscription to self-development apps
- Large clothing budget and staff discounts
- Extra holiday allowance for self-improvement
- Flexi remote working / Studio in London
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.