Our client specialises in licensing branded merchandise for some of the biggest names in sports and entertainment. They have an exciting opportunity for a Creative Assistant to join their team.
We are ready to hire a Creative Assistant. We're looking for someone that wants to take their first step in their new creative career. You must have a "startup" mentality, ability to DO as well as TALK is vital, and has a real passion for design and the industry.
The successful candidate will be working with our senior creative team on a range of exciting global brands and innovative projects. You will be responsible for firstly understanding the culture, ideology and psyche behind each brand and then ensuring that the brand is translated into exciting product.
We want someone who can communicate their ideas well and can instigate their ideas quickly and effectively. With the right training, which we will provide, we need our Creative Assistant to develop within our rapidly growing business and help our design team produce the best work possible.
Experience using one or more of the following tools;
- Google Docs
- Microsoft Suite
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Uploading artwork to Licensor approval systems
- Liaising with clients and creative team members
- Creating product for a global market
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Contributing in research and trend reports
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all our brands
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Supporting the team with your brilliant attention to detail and professional attitude
- Troubleshooting supplier, product or asset issues
- Quality control
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- Have great organisational skills
- An incredible ability to dot all the I's and cross all the T's.
- Be able to think on your feet
- A super ability for your attention to detail
- Show great initiative
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Have an interest in brand merchandising, product design and the consumer retail market
- To take direction and then work autonomously
- Have the flexibility to work alongside internal teams to implement projects
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing project priorities simultaneously
- Composed, poised and professional demeanour
- Willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Well-timed tenacity and conviction
IN EXCHANGE YOU WILL BE GRANTED:
- Rapid salary growth
- An incredible list of global brands to work with
- Fast-paced, competitive and ambitious working environment
- The promise that every time you deliver on targets, we will deliver on perks
- The opportunity to be trained and mentored by proven industry
- A chance to cement yourself as one of the industry's rising talent as part of an already award-winning team
- An exciting journey full of ups and downs but with a guarantee you will never be bored, undervalued, or ignored
Please sent CV stating salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.