We have a fanastic opportunity for a junior-midweight Creative Artworker to join a leading fashionwear brand. Reporting to the Senior Designer, the Creative Artworker will be responsible for supporting in the delivery of varied creative projects across digital and print for the whole group. This position will offer some flexi remote working. Offices are based in London.
You will be responsible in creating still and moving designs across email, web and social so a solid experience in Photoshop and Illustrator are paramount and Premier Pro and After Effects are desirable. A sound understanding in print production is essential to ensure files are delivered in correct colour profiles, formats and resolutions.
You will also be creating accurate re-sizes/re-versions of design and artwork for seasonal and promotional materials when required.
This role would suit a passionate artworker with creative flair who enjoys handling multiple projects at any one time.
You will ensure that the brand's DNA is present and correct in all visual communications and you will act as a guardian across this brand to ensure a premium visual product at all times.
- Works closely with the Senior Graphic Designer and Designer to deliver creative briefs
- Works across all visual/graphic communications, including but not limited to; print, digital and film/video
- Works to tight deadlines and manages projects
- Ensures excellent eye to detail
- Ensures all files are delivered in the correct size, format, colour profile and resolution
- Responsible for artworking the creative elements related to instore POS, advertising, the website and social media channels
- Responsible for maintaining brand continuity and cohesion across digital and print touch points
- Works closely with the Creative Lead, Senior Designer and Designer to deliver the agreed strategy
- Works closely with the Social Media Manager, Marketing Manager and Ecommerce Teams to deliver the agreed strategy
- Works collaboratively across multiple business units to achieve a common theme and goals
- Works to tight deadlines
- Works seamlessly with other members in their team as well as the wider business
- Works across the organisation forging strong relationships to deliver results
- Is customer centric at all times
- Is a brand ambassador for the brand
- Fashion/Retail experience
- Relevant degree or professional qualification
- Up to 3yrs experience in a similar role with a proven record of success and delivery
- Advanced Skills in Adobe Suite
- After Effects desirable
- Sound experience and understanding in print design and best practice
- Ability to collaborate and co-create
- Outstanding creative abilities
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Team player, calm and considered under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.