A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented Creative Artworker (Part-time)
You'll be working on formatting catalogue layouts, packaging and web banners. So, if you love artworking, this could be a chance for you to develop your skills in a fun creative Company.
- You will be artworking, reformattings and resizing catalogues.
- Photoshop work creating web assets, i.e. banners and affiliate ads.
- Artworking branded packaging.
- Artworking of any other printed material, i.e. ads, flyers, letters etc
What you will need
- Graphic Design Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent print artworking experience.
- Knowledge of Creative Suite applications.
- Great layout skills.
- Knowledge of style sheets, master pages and working to brand guidelines.
- Image retouching skills in Photoshop.
- Working to right deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills.
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.