Job Description: This role is a creative artworker/operator for an onsite team of a global automotive brand based in (specified country). You will be an integral part of a small team working onsite with the advertising agency in a fast-paced, busy collaborative environment, working in the client's offices. As creative artworker you will be part of a team providing print based adaptation artwork and design services. The majority of work that is briefed into the on-site team is amendments and updates to existing marketing collateral as well adapts of creative. The role demands a consistent and accurate approach to layout and design to fulfill the brief within agreed timescales and brand guidelines. Responsibilities:
- Produce artwork to the client's brief and against brand guidelines
- Develop an effective working relationship with colleagues and client and provide excellent customer service
- Effectively manage workloads within agreed timescales
- Proactively monitor artwork quality, accuracy and consistency
- Experience of working on ATL, Direct Mail, POS, and general print work
- Ability to work accurately and provide consistent, quality artwork
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
- Experience in preparing artwork for print, pre-production and flight checking
- Experience of client liaison
- Excellent customer service, teamwork and time management skills
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - principally InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.