CREATIVE ARTWORKER (Agency, Integrated)
Keywords: (Print, Digital, Large Format, Experiential, Events, Branding, Design)
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000
An experienced Midweight/Senior Creative Artworker required by a London based agency to work on a variety of campaigns for a diverse array of clients.
Ideal candidates will have a mix of Print and Digital Artworking experience from within an agency environment that includes some large format or experiential samples in their portfolios.
Working across the business from pitch to project delivery within a successful design studio, you will be responsible for:
- All artwork running through the Studio
- Working on key accounts and producing their artwork files
- Manage all Artwork collateral leaving the studio
- Supporting design systems (guidelines and toolkits) across branding projects
- Supporting long term projects, gaining full knowledge of a brand and being its guardian
- Work closely with the Studio Manager and Senior Designer on all Artworking projects
- 3-5 yrs+ experience in a similar role at creative, branding, or experiential agency
- Portfolio must include some large format or experiential work examples
- Strong attention to detail
- Proof reading
- Repo knowledge and set up print ready artworker for litho and large format print
- Production experience and retouching knowledge
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with both account and studio teams
- Excellent people management, presentation, organisational and time management skills
- Great personality and passionate about great production and design
- Creative Suite skills, e.g. Photoshop, InDesign etc
- Powerpoint - Nice to have
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.