Creative Artworker to join an innovative, independent creative studio In London.
- A person with a solid foundation in graphic design and the ability to ensure flawless artwork is ready for print/launch
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite- InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- You'll bring great visual references and have a great eye for and understanding of design, type, interfaces and layouts
- Experience in Brand Guidelines
- You will be able to deliver appropriate solutions on brief, on time and within budget
- Skills in retouching beneficial but not required
- Minimum 3 yrs in a similar Creative Artworker role
- You will work within the studio design team to provide skilled and technically accurate input and support on all aspects of design and artwork production
- Working across multiple projects
- You will be responsible for ensuring consistency across all artworked output from the studio
- Working closely with the production teams
- You will be responsible for proof checks or stage development meetings where necessary to ensure the work meets client expectations and always before final approval/delivery
Please apply for a detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.