We're looking for a Creative Artworker to join a design and branding agency in their London Studio. They work on a broad range of projects ranging from packaging, internal comms and branding.
You'll need an impressive track record of working within a design agency and have super sharp attention to detail.
To be right for the role you'll be able to demonstrate impeccable typography skills, a strong print knowledge and a good knowledge of design principles.
- You must be passionate about detail
- You must be confident setting up, preparing files and issuing them for print/repro
- You need to be self-motivated and focused on consistently providing faultless artwork
- At least 5 yrs+ of industry experience in a professional artworking role
- Possess expert art working skills and be fully competent in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat, with experience in high quality retouching and interactive PDFs
- Experience working to tight timescales in an agency environment
- Experience of liaising with studio teams, clients and suppliers
- Experience of typesetting large publications and reports is advantageous
- Knowledge of art working for large formats and campaigns across multiple deliverables (digital and print) a bonus
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.