Creative Artworker to join and become an integral part of the UK Brand Marketing Team.
You will work on a wide variety of projects and deliver high quality artwork
You should have experience delivering perfect print ready files for POS in retail environments, digital banners and business documents.
- Traffic and workflow from all internal departments
- Developing, adapting and delivering designs and artwork for the UK market, working across all elements of the campaign in collaboration with the Global Studio
- Working on window visuals, in store POS, press materials, catalogues and web assets
- Developing UK specific tactical creative, including in store POS, large format graphics, advertising and digital assets
- Meeting brand guidelines across all artwork produced
- Oversee the production of print based projects, ensuring all printed materials meet brand requirements and quality
- Previous design experience
- Advanced skills in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of design for web and email
- A solid understanding of the print process; stock, printing technique and finishing etc
- Fashion or retail background
- Retouching experience, for both still life and model shoots, will be advantageous
- Strong layout, typographic and visualising skills
Please apply for a detailed brief
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.