Our client is a Sports and Entertainment agency based in Kent and they are looking for a Junior/Midweight Creative Artworker.
You will be working on large format projects and an interest in sports would be advantageous.
Working within this extremely busy and challenging department you will be tasked with:-
- 2D Design & Artworking for exciting concept designs from experiential event branding, POS to large scale multi stadium and fan engagement live sporting events
- Supporting the wider design team delivering the artwork for multiple projects
- Producing brand guided and new concept assets
- Artworking of vector files for cut vinyl
- Managing a high volume of projects and deliverable's simultaneously
- Confidence to pitch your own creative ideas to ensure we continually improve what we do
- Ability to consistency deliver high-quality artwork across all deliverables and timescales
- Exceptional quality control across printed and physical collateral
- Complete simple and fast turnaround artworking amend requirements and quality control.
- Report to Studio Head,.
- Work as a team to achieve daily objectives and to a high standard.
- Commercial experience with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, along with a sound knowledge of all Office applications, 3D graphics skills/knowledge and advantage.
- Able of building/creating and adhering to brand guidelines
- Retouching skills and visualising techniques (3D mock up ability an advantage)
- Working knowledge of print processes, including colour management
- An organised, methodical and consistent approach to work
- The ability to communicate with team and co workers confidently and effectively
- Can work on multiple projects at once
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment to set deadlines
- Carry an exceptional eye for detail, and high standards
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.