A Global Brand based in Surrey are looking for a Creative Artworker to work within the Children and Family entertainment industry. You will be artworking on a wide range of products covering toys, amusement facilities, and video game software.
You will be responsible for;
- Receive briefs and create artwork using existing assets for key projects
- Utilise licensor styleguides whilst showing creativity in designs
- Work with licensors to gain approvals in a timely manner
- Understand the toy lifecycle and key timelines within the retail calendar
- Assist with the organisation of trade and consumer exhibitions, retailer previews and sales meetings
- Managing image library
- Attending ad-hoc photo shoots as required
- Instrumental in redeveloping company website and managing maintenance of this.
- Managing the brands social media pages, design and implementing exciting content to engage users.
- High-energy individual with a passion for toys
- Proven track record of high calibre artwork design, preferably for consumer products
- Experience working under pressure in a high-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Should be able to grasp the content and be creative
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels as well as being a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Effectively manage multiple projects and prioritise within key deadlines
- Adaptable and demonstrates flexibility
- Proficient in the latest Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver programs along with a strong working knowledge of PC/MAC and software including MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Filming and editing for online content preferable
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.