Creative Artworker to join a small design agency in London.
Our client is looking to expand the Creative Artworker, to support the Senior Creative Artworker working predominantly on packaging accounts. This is a role best suited to someone who has worked in an agency before and has first-hand experience with adhering to complex brand guidelines.
- You will work closely with the Senior Creative Artworker.
- You will create artwork from briefing and liaise with clients online during the approval process.
- You will ensure artwork adheres to range and brand guidelines and play an essential role as a Brand Guardian, working closely with the rest of the design team.
- Passion for typesetting.
- You will use checklists and processes to maintain high-quality, accurate artwork.
- Like the rest of the team, you will be client-facing - confidence in communicating face-to-face, over video calls and via email is a must.
- Able to working on multiple projects and stick to deadlines.
- You will relish the opportunity to get involved, such as creating content for our social media channels, lending your expertise to the marcom team, or helping to plan agency social events.
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.