Creative Artworker to join a creative marketing agency in London.
You will be working on exciting campaigns for large, global technology companies.
About the role
Creative Artworker to help client produce amazing brochures, social ads, banners, storyboards and presentations for pitches and client assets.
- Assist the designers in the artworking of social ads, banners, brochures and presentations for a range of clients
- Assist with catalogue versioning, email and web artwork and proofing
- Retouching and visualising
- Assist with image and footage searches
- Work with the account management team to assist with the artworking for key pitch presentations
- Offering input into creative meetings and sharing ideas
Key skills and experience
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Diverse portfolio which demonstrates proficiency in the artworking of banners, brochures, social advertising, concept mock-ups, presentations and posters
- Experience within the creative industry
- Previous creative agency experience is desirable
- Strong attention to detail
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.