Creative Digital Artworker
Up to 40k-£42k
Our client is currently recruiting for a Creative Artworker to join the team on a perm basis. You will take the creative lead and ownership of of creative rollout of projects through to signoff and delivery. In this role you will also produce and supply accurate final artwork, assets and files for digital development.
Digital Artwork - Social, Digital
- Be the brand champion for key accounts (as agreed and identified)
- Be involved in projects and briefings to ensure optimal delivery from both a creative and production perspective
- With guidance from the creative team, interpret briefs and produce considered solutions with good attention to detail
- Have creative integrity and be genuinely engaged with your work
- Work with the wider team to push innovation and challenge the norm
- Show and demonstrate an interest and an appetite to learn about new channels and technologies
- Support the delivery of pitches and presentations
- Undertake training where applicable, either through formal sessions or in an individual capacity to offer ongoing support to developments in the business / objectives
- Be inspiring to others in the creative, production and account management teams
- Ensure technical quality/accuracy of finished work
- Rationalise your work against clear communication objectives
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.