A great opportunity for a Creative Artworker has arisen within a Creative Department of a market leader in the world of children's arts and crafts. This role will be based in Essex and would suit someone who can drive due to location. (Car parking is available)
- Artworking, reformatting and resizing of catalogues across both our brands
- Photoshop work creating web assets, i.e. banners and affiliate ads.
- Artworking our own branded packaging
- Artworking of any other printed material, i.e. ads, flyers, letters etc
- A Graphic Design Degree or equivalent
- Excellent print artworking experience
- Excellent knowledge of Creative Suite applications (we use CC) in a Mac-based environment
- Great layout skills
- Knowledge of style sheets, master pages and working to brand guidelines
- A love of photomontages
- Image retouching skills in Photoshop, including colour corrections and cut-outs
- Accuracy with good eye for detail and carry out self-checks on produced artwork
- Capable of working effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communicational skills.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.15 am to 4.45 pm
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.