We have an exciting opportunity for a Creative Artworker to join the Creative team within a Retail company.
The ideal candidate will be working on formatting catalogue layouts, packaging and web banners. This is a great opportunity for any Artworkers who have a real passion for it and a chance for you to develop your skills in a fun creative Company.
- Reformatting and resizing of catalogues across both our brands
- Creating web assets, i.e. banners and ads.
- Working closely on their own branded packaging (Artworking)
- Along with art working all other printed material, i.e. ads, flyers, letters etc
What you will need:
- Experience in print & digital assets
- An Excellent knowledge of Creative Suite applications
- Great layout skills
- Knowledge of style sheets, master pages and working to brand guidelines
- Experience in photomontages
- Image retouching skills in Photoshop
- Accuracy with good eye for detail and carry out self-checks on work
- Working effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communicational skills.
This is a permanent role based in Harlow.
Please apply with an updated CV and a link to your work.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.