Our client is a creative marketing agency working on award-winning campaigns for global technology companies.
About the role
Our client is looking for a creative artworker to help them produce brochures, social ads, banners, storyboards and presentations for pitches and client assets.
- Working with the designers in the artworking of social ads, banners and brochures
- Assist with catalogue versioning, email and web artwork and proofing
- Retouching and visualising
- Assist with image and footage searches
- Working closely with the account management team
- Offering input into creative meetings and sharing ideas
Key skills and experience
- Strong experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Diverse portfolio which demonstrates proficiency in the artworking of banners, brochures, social advertising, concept mock-ups, presentations and posters
- Experience within the creative industry
- Working to tight deadlines
- A strong desire to learn and progress within the sector
- Previous creative agency experience
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.