Our client is an award-winning creative agency, specialising in design for the entertainment industry. They work with an enviable international client list comprising of global media brands to independant production companies. They are looking for a Creative Artworker who has design flare, an allrounder who can artwork and design to join their team.
You will have accurate artworking skills, be proficient in anything from bespoke packaging for catalogue releases to large format graphics, brochure designs and powerpoint decks. As well as excelling from a design point of view, you'll also be tasked with delivering finished pieces of work to a high standard of artworking.
The Responsibilities & Required Skills
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Ensure all work is accurate and matches grids etc
- Reviewing and pre-flighting documents
- Communicating back & forth with clients by sending proofs, taking briefs and making any requested changes
- Communicating productively with management to keep them up-to-date with project milestone
- Advise clients on print finishes and special packaging options
- Effectively artwork titles to ensure consistency through the business
- Proofreading and preparing designs to be sent to print.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A background of working well as part of a creative design team (3+ yrs)
- A full and fluent knowledge Adobe CC and Powerpoint
- The ability to balance work on several projects at a time
- Some packaging experience
- The ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions
- The ability to work methodically, meet deadlines and be within budget
- Confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- An interest in movies, graphics and typography
- Staying up to date with industry trends to keep ahead of competitors
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.