Job role: Creative Artworker
Salary: Up to £35k
Keywords: Artworker, Art, Design, Creative
Our client is an Art Consultancy based in London and they specialise in producing unique and exciting artwork schemes for hotel and luxury residential interirors, from paitings to sculpture. They are currently recruiting for a Creative Artworker to come in and join their team.
The Creative Artworker must have experience within presentations, production and social media. Within this role the candidate will be taking a briefs from art consultants and looking for relevant artwork. Briefing freelance picture researchers/ agencies and creating shortlisted collections from artworks supplied.
WHAT THIS ROLE INVOLVES:
- Creation of mock ups for presentations
- creating unique original artworks in Photoshop/ Illustrator
- Scale drawings in order to establish correct artwork sizes
- Integrate artwork concepts into architectural drawings/ renderings at scale
- Working with graphic design agencies to produce unique art books for completed projects
- Obtaining quotes, liaising with artist to obtain rights to include their work in the book
- Taking a brief from art consultants and looking for relevant artwork
- Briefing freelance picture researchers/ agencies and creating shortlisted collections from artworks supplied
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITHIN:
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- Some knowledge of CAD (only for editing, scaling purposes)
- 3D Rendering Software experience (V-Ray, Maxwell, Blender etc)
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.