Our Client who is a Major Fashion retailer are looking to recruit a Lead Retail Artworker for an initial 12-month Maternity Cover contract.
- Maintaining consistency and developing the visual language of the brand across in store and window printed materials.
- Creating all artwork for the in-store environment, with the support of the team.
- Working independently on projects as well as managing the flow of projects efficiently within the team.
- Focusing on every printed aspect of graphic design within the Retail environment including: new store opening materials; UK and Global, in-store graphics, POS and Sale graphic packages, seasonal store campaign updates throughout the year and printed window schemes.
- Translating a design and art working it into various sizes and formats for bespoke shop fits plus creating visuals to show how these should look in situ.
- Working closely with the marketing, digital teams and the creative projects manager to ensure consistency across the brand.
- Managing the team workload is a big part of this role along with delegating and supporting junior team members.
- Overseeing the retail side of the Creative Projects team, adhering to project timelines.
- Liaising with the VM team on weekly workload, taking projects from brief to artwork.
- Demonstrating innovative ideas, which support business growth.
- Proactively driving own development.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, high-energy environment.
- Ability to drive results through effective team and individual performance, setting clear goals and managing accountability. Recognises and encourages outstanding performance and manages poor performance effectively.
- Managing and supporting freelancer designers during busy periods.
What you'll bring to the role:
- Passion for the Brand and strong customer knowledge.
- Excellent art working skills & attention to detail. A creative eye, a passion for graphic design and are highly organized.
- A passion for Typography.
- Previous established experience within a similar graphic design retail role.
- Ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change.
- Experience in setting clear departmental targets and goals.
- Excellent Mac CC skills.
- Excellent artworking skills.
- Good repro, production and print knowledge.
- Team player with excellent communication skills - ability to liaise at all levels.
- Highly organised, self-motivated, competent and can use own initiative.
- Good leadership skills, managing and nurturing a team.
- Fashion experience - a plus but not essential.
- Proven Graphic Design experience.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.