A leading Media Creative team are looking for a creative artworker to producing print, digital, video and animation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The Creative Artworker will support Designers and you will be working on a wide range of print and digital design briefs for various marketing departments across their portfolio ensuring all artwork adheres to original concepts and brand guidelines. The role will involve re-sizes ads, working with templates to update weekly/monthly briefs, re-works artwork across digital platforms to create banners and other digital marketing collateral, and supports the design output of various events.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop,
After effects, Animate
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of mail merging process between Adobe software and Microsoft Office
- Strong eye for detail and precision
- Competent fast worker
- Strong typography skills
- Be comfortable using own initiative on some design projects
- Good communication skills
- Be a team player and a self-starter
- Strong organisational skills and experience with dealing with people on all levels
- Diplomatic, convincing, confident, can-do attitude
- Knowledge of HTML, DoubleClick
- Experience of conceptual thinking and ideas generation
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability
#Creative #Contract #12 month #London #Creative #Artworker #adverts #print #digital & #banners #InDesign #Illustrator #Photoshop #Aftereffects #AFX #Animate £32k dm firstname.lastname@example.org.