I'm looking for x2 Creative's to join the largest healthcare communications agency in London.
As a vital part of a busy creative department, you will be supporting the designers in the creation of marketing and communication materials.
- Assist with the corrections and amends of a range of media including print, online and video
- Craft skills
- Working to a brief and within the parameters of brand guidelines
- Provide an accurate and speedy artworking, typesetting and checking service, working with Creative Suite and QuarkXpress software
- Production of regular, recurring marketing and promotional activities
- Preparing projects for online and office production
- Take design briefs and work closely with art directors and Account Teams to produce print ready digital artwork
- Ensure all design work is logged and backed- up
- Co-ordinate and collate content and work to tight deadlines
- Setting up job folders
- Setting up freelancers
- Liaise with Production to confirm specific formats and print specs for projects
- Knowledge of Creative Suite
- A keen interest in learning all aspects of media production from brief to final output
- Strong organisation skills
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.