CREATIVE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Print, Digital, Video, Photography)
(12 month FTC)
Keywords - (Print, Digital, Video, Photography, Branding, Marketing, B2B, B2C, Creative Asset Management, Entertainment, TV, Film)
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000
Location - London
An experience Creative Account Executive/Manager is urgently required by one of the world's largest and most successful entertainment companies.
In this rare opportunity to join their team in their global HQ in London, you would join their Creative team which is responsible for sourcing and producing materials for a variety of projects.
Ideal candidates will have a strong understanding of the technical aspects of asset management (image, video etc), including knowledge of different file types, image resolution, differences between on-screen and printed materials etc.
The role works across all areas of the Creative team's activities, including sourcing and delivery of creative assets internally and externally, management of materials for printing, record keeping and archiving, brand assurance, and general support for the VP Creative and Creative Manager.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a creative individual, able to problem solve under their own initiative - but also able to recognise when they need help and whom to ask for it.
They will be a strong communicator, quick to establish working relationships with different internal groups, and able to work collaboratively with a wide variety of stakeholders, adapting their message to their audience as needed.
They will have a good understanding of the importance of process (including creating their own workflows) and be able to work to long-term and short-term deadlines.
They will be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and as well executing instructions with excellent attention to detail, they will be able to make their own suggestions for the best way to achieve goals.
They will also always bring energy, passion and fun to what they do.
- To be familiar with the brands and to understand the general context of the different business areas that the Creative team work with.
- To know the broad spread of assets and materials available for these brands.
- To source, collate, manage and distribute creative assets both internally and externally, across photography, logos, video clips etc, including acting as a key contact point for the Marketing team's asset needs.
- To manage the storage and organization of these assets on shared drives, Screenings and box systems etc. This includes keeping accurate records of asset clearances and restrictions, identifying B2B and/or consumer use.
- Liaising with UK & US teams to manage flow of assets into and out of projects and activities.
- Working with the Creative team's designers and marketing managers to manage the flow of materials to and from printers and other suppliers.
- Preparing or assisting with the preparation of presentations.
- Working with the VP Creative and Creative Manager to provide input and direction on brand executions by third parties across activities such as sponsorship and merchandising.
- General record keeping and administration including raising purchase orders, cataloguing and recording creative materials produced and tracking commercial activations.
- Strong understanding of the technical aspects of asset management, including knowledge of different file types, image resolution, differences between on-screen and printed materials etc. (Additional knowledge of some technical aspects of video assets would be highly desirable.)
- Some understanding of basic printing processes.
- Experience of working within a design or creative environment
- Strong time keeping, project tracking and deadline management skills, plus ability to determine own priorities and working processes.
- Good Microsoft Office skills across Word, Excel and PowerPoint, alongside excellent spelling and grammar for written communications.
- Experience within television, film or a related entertainment sector would be beneficial but not essential.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.