Copywriter / Sub Editor / Translator - French language skills needed ASAP. On-site based in London.
The client: Global leading lux fashion, beauty and lifestyle company.
The role: Copywriter / Sub Editor / Translator to work on-site for ad-hoc dates
Essential skills and requirements:
- French native level language skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience of copywriting within the fashion or a related industry
- Experience of translation
- Interest in fashion and the luxury market
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
- Ability to work to stringent deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
The person: Someone with native French language skills, who has a background in any of the following: copywriting, sub editing, marketing, PR editorial, or translations. Ideally you will have experience within a fashion, beauty, or lifestyle company and a journalism, or creative writing qualification.
Please send me your cv ASAP!
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.