Copywriter / Sub Editor - Native level French language skills needed ASAP. Super lux fashion, beauty lifestyle brands.
The client: Global leading lux fashion, beauty and lifestyle company.
The role: Copywriter / Sub Editor needed asap.
- Translating, writing and subbing marketing content: checking accuracy, cutting copy to fit, proofing copy, checking all pages and links for the website, iPad and iPhone apps
- Adapting heads and sells to suit French readership and sense-checking copy throughout
- Translating, writing and subbing marketing copy, email copy and general site copy, as and when required
- Working with the rest of the translations team (design and editorial) to ensure all deadlines are met
- Subbing special projects as required e.g. video, printed projects
Essential skills and requirements:
- French native level language skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience of copywriting / copyediting within the fashion or a related industry
- Experience of translation
- Interest in fashion and the luxury market
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
- Ability to work to stringent deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
The person: Someone with native level French language skills, who has a background in any of the following: copywriting, sub editing, marketing, PR editorial, or translations. Ideally you will have experience within a fashion, beauty, or lifestyle company and a journalism, or creative writing qualification.
Please send me your cv ASAP!
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.