£40k - £50k
We're looking for a Creative Copywriter/Strategist to work with an award-winning, transatlantic creative agency.
Experience within the entertainment and/or gaming industry is desirable.
- Developing ideas from initial brief to final execution, with an emphasis on copy and strategic direction.
- Working alongside the Creative Directors and all internal departments (Edit, Digital and Account Management) to ensure high quality, effective output.
- Presentation of concepts and campaigns, internally and externally.
- Carrying out research and collating information to devise all creative from a strategic and brand aligned perspective.
- An ability to think clearly yet freely
- Personable nature, with personality
- Good command of the English language, grammar, spelling, etc
- Creative spark!
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Microsoft Word
- Presentation packages (eg. Google Docs)
- Ability to formulate and present a variety of executions: web copy, digital ads, trailer scripts
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the digital and video space.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.